Returns / Unenrollment / CancellationUnenrollment requests must be received within 7 days of enrollment or before 4 lessons of the course have been completed, whichever occurs first. After this, credit or cancellation requests will be denied. If kit shipment has been processed prior to the unenrollment request but within these parameters, credit for the course only will be applicable. Due to the nature of eyelash extension adhesive, no returns or exchanges will be given on adhesives or used/opened products or kits containing adhesives. If a course/kit combo has been purchased and cancellation of the education course is requested within the requirements outlined above but after the kit shipment has been opened, credit will be given for the education course only as returns are not accepted for kits as outlined above. Course only value for the Classic course is $249. Course only value for the Volume course is $173.22. If you receive a defective, damaged or incorrect item please notify us within 3 days of receiving your package. To have an item corrected, deemed as defective or damage you must send us documentation of the damage within 3 days of receiving your order. Documentation would include video or pictures of the damaged product. Once damage or defect is determined we will ship your replacement within 1 business day. Due to the nature of eyelash extension adhesive, no returns or exchanges will be given on adhesives or used/opened products or kits containing adhesives.
License VerificationTo adhere to industry standards we require all users to hold a valid cosmetology license or certification, aesthetic license or certification, nail technician license or certification, accredited lash educated certification or salon owner license. If you are in the industry and do not have one of the proceeding certifications please contact us for clarification prior to ordering. New accounts may receive the requirement of verification if :
- Randomly selected by our system audit and our staff cannot verify industry association by name alone
- Name, address or phone match an existing account
- Billing and shipping address differ
Delivery and DeliverabilityIt is the responsibility of the user/customer to ensure the shipping address on each order is correct and secure. Lash Tavern cannot be held responsible for packages that are marked as delivered or undeliverable as addressed. Any claims for such will need to be made by the customer directly with the shipping company. Signature delivery is available on all domestic orders by choosing the option on the checkout page.
Customs Fees, Duties and TaxesThe customer agrees to pay all balances associated with orders placed on this site. Every country handles important packages differently and associates fees according to their laws. It is the importers responsibility to be aware of these potential charges and fees as they are associated to the receiver and not the shipper and will be responsible as such.
Review and CommentsReviews and comments placed on our website are the views of third party users and not guaranteed or endorsed by Lash Tavern. Reviews and comments that reference third party companies, websites or products will automatically not be published. Reviews that reference products or services other then the product reviewed are eligible for moderation and may not be published. Once an account has reached 3 moderated comments all future comments will automatically be rejected.
User GuaranteeAs a user of our website you guarantee that you are acting in a practice that is in accordance with all federal, state and local laws. This includes adhering to any license or certification requirements. If you do not meet these standards you may not purchase from Lash Tavern.
LiabilityIn using Lash Tavern products you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. The user will indemnify, hold harmless and defend Lash Tavern, its owners, employees and independent contractors and any others acting on behalf of Lash Tavern and under no circumstance hold Lash Tavern or it’s agents liable for any claims, liabilities, demands, suits, attachments, losses, penalties, judgments, fines, expenses or settlements. This is to include court costs and reasonable attorney fees that are incident to any direct, indirect, incidental or economic matter associated with your purchase or use of Lash Tavern products. For all such claims and actions for any suggested actual or alleged negligence, Lash Tavern’s sole liability will be limited to products purchase price that is in question.
Personal identification informationWe may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an orderfill out a formsubscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification informationWe may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected informationLash Tavern collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emailsThe email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.